Thursday, May 10, 2007

DTV!!!! DTV!!!!

I just got off the phone with our agency. I had to call and ask a question about a form I got in the mail today. She then told me she put our dossier in the mail about 5 minutes ago and she was just about to call me. They have sent 2 dossiers already and there hasn't been any major problems. They don't have a log in date but she wasn't sure if Vietnam does log in dates.

So now I wait and hope everything goes ok. We chose not to send one of the forms that may be needed. Our old agency didn't require it so we are going to wait and see if it goes through. Hopefully it doesn't cause us too much trouble.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!! HERE WE GO!!!

I really hope that we get to travel together!

Here's to a short wait and healthy, happy children!

Kathryn said...

Yeah!!! You're really on your way!!