Friday, June 8, 2007

Last Day

Today was the last day of school before summer vacation. I have to go back Monday and Tuesday for meetings but the students are done. Since I loop from first to second grade I will have the same group of students next year which is great. They are a wonderful group of kids.

I am looking forward this summer to researching and buying some of the bigger things like the crib. I also want to pick out the fabric and sew the bedding.

I will probably be teaching summer school in August so my vacation will be a little shorter than usual, but the extra money will go straight to our adoption expenses. Hopefully I will be taking my maternity leave next school year so that will make up for the short summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really nice that you will have the same group of kids.