Monday, July 23, 2007

I can finally come out of hiding

Mike and I can not wait until we are a family with children, however I would be lying if I didn't acknowledge that there are some freedoms we enjoy that we will be giving up once our children are home. This weekend I exercised the freedom to become completely consumed. I spent all day Sunday reading the new Harry Potter book. I was so concerned that I might find out what happened before I had a chance to finish the book. I didn't read any blogs or turn on the t.v. for fear that I would encounter a spoiler. I am sad that the book is over, that there will be no more Harry Potter books to read but I am glad that I am now out of hiding. I was missing keeping up on the adoption blogs and the funny thing is there were no spoilers, I could have checked them all along.

No comments: