Thursday, October 4, 2007

Vaccinations Part 1

Despite all the recent discussion about vaccinations on the yahoo groups and blogs I am actually talking about mine and not our future children. I went in and got my first Hepatitis A shot. Luckily because of my job I had the Hepatitis B series years ago. Mike will be starting his series of Hepatitis shots next week. He unfortunately has to endure both A and B.

In adoption news the wait only seems to be getting longer. Our agency is now thinking it might be April of next year before they get their first referrals and we are not #1 on the list.

The good news is our agency is giving us some options that we are considering. I don't want to say anything more until we make a decision, but I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!

Anonymous said...

Are you with WACAP? Couldn't remember if you were also one of their pioneers. So the wait is anticipated to be a year now? Very curious to hear what the other options might be...

Colleen

Anonymous said...

So sad Shel... I will start praying that it would be sooner... and that you guys will have wisdom on your options...
Love
Stace