Monday, April 9, 2007

A Bit of Good News

I called our agency first thing this morning. The good thing about using an agency two time zones away is I can call at 6am. I can only handle so much fretting so it is good to get it over as early as I can. The person I talked to said that they haven't had any problem so far with notaries being expired when they get to IAD. The important thing is they get state certified and authenticated before it expires. She did say of course this could change at any time. I am going to send it through for now and cross my fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! That's right. Filing an adoption is a very tedious process, you need to deal with notaries,legal representatives, etc. But the fruits of thy labor would be realized on the arrival of your new family members! Thanks for sharing! :)