Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's Done!!!!

Just short of the 3 month mark we have finished our dossier. I saw last night that FedEx had picked it up last night and I spent the morning hitting refresh on the FedEx tracking site. Luckily it arrived when my students were at Music so I rushed off to the copy store where it was being delivered.

Everything was authenticated (I was worried they wouldn't authenticate the document that the notary that expires Saturday).

When I first started this adoption journey I laughed when I saw pictures of peoples dossiers in their blog. Now that I have worked so hard to complete it I completely understand. So here it is, a picture of our dossier. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting that all done. It's such a relief, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

What a great day to get it all completed! Mike's birthday!!