Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Frustrated

I am beginning to get a little frustrated over my home study report. Last Tuesday I called and he told me I was next on the list and that he would call me either Wednesday or Thursday. Those days came and went and I let it slide. The scary thing is I called him yesterday (Tuesday) and he told me he had a stack of home studies he was going to work on that night, I was #1 or #2 on the pile and he would call me Wednesday or Thursday. Am I experiencing Da Ja Vou? Are they remaking the movie Groundhog Day and I am now playing the staring role? That would be a hoot as I'm not much of an actress.

I did feel as if I may have rushed into finding a social worker. So I went back tonight and did some more research. There isn't a lot of information about him on my yahoo groups but everything I did find is very positive. I would think if he wasn't legit there would be a least one negative post. I guess I just need to keep repeating "patience." I'm sure it is a word I will be saying a lot on this journey.

On a more positive note I went to Walmart tonight and bought several more dollars of scrapbooking supplies. I haven't made a single page but boy do I have some cool stuff. LOL

No comments: