Friday, February 16, 2007

Home Study Rough Draft???

Well I am disappointed to say that we did not get our rough draft for our home study. I must have refreshed my email every 20 minutes today looking for it. I'm still hoping that he will send it this weekend. I know he does a lot of his writing when he gets home. If not I will call on Monday, but it is a holiday so it is hard to say if he will be in the office.

Another problem: when I was checking my husband's medical report I noticed they put his height and weight in inches and pounds instead of meters and kilograms. I had him go back to have it redone and they told him they had no way to convert the figures. Maybe I am wrong but I would think that most doctors would know how to do this. Mine did it in his head when he filled out my report. So I plan to fill that part out myself then he can take it back to the doctor's office for the rest. Luckily we don't need this form for awhile so the delay won't affect anything.

Here's hoping I will have more positive news my next post.

No comments: