Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

First of all our social worker emailed our home study rough draft this morning. I know it was a little later than he told me but I'm just so happy to get it that I don't care. In the scheme of home studies I think ours is happening at a pretty good pace. Of course not as fast as I want because I want it to be instant.

The other great news is we finished gathering all of our documents for our dossier this week. The next step is to send them to our coordinator at our agency so she can look them over to make sure we did everything right. Then we send them to the state where they were notarized to be state certified. All of Mike's documents go to Idaho because that is where he had them notarized since he works over there. The good news is it is 5 dollars cheaper per document to have them certified in Idaho than in Washington so that will save us a little bit of money.

Were 2 steps closer, Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this page, especially the clock feature. I love to be a part of this whole process and am very excited about being an aunt. Before you know it you will be on a very long plane ride bring home your baby.
Love,
Julie