Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hi my name is Shelley and I'm a shopaholic

I love to shop. My whole family can vouch for that. But when Mike and I decided to adopt and I found out how long the wait would be I decided to make a vow that I wouldn't buy anything for the baby until all the paperwork was submitted and we were officially on the waiting list.

So here is what I have bought so far, and no were not on the waiting list. Dang Ebay!!!


They were all so adorable I just couldn't resist. Do they have a 12 step program for this???

1 comment:

stollmyheart said...

Hi! Welcome to the adoption world! I was happy to find your blog...I too am a shopaholic! We too are adopting from Vietnam. Our dossier is being translated right now! We're getting close :) If you're interested, our blog is www.babystoll.blogspot.com
Oh, and I love the scrapbooking...I'm doing the same thing right now...just getting ready to add some pictures!
Good luck on your journey!
Jenna