Saturday, March 3, 2007

The List

Were on the list. No not the waiting list. For that we need to get our finalized home study, get our 171h (which means we can adopt an orphan), and log all our paperwork with the Vietnam government.

No the list I am talking about is Mrs. Broccoli guys blog roll. This is a list of blogs about people who are adopting from Vietnam. Now I don't want to give the impression that she searches the web and came across our wonderful blog and decided to add it to her list. No I found her wonderful blog and asked if she would add our blog to her list. When I checked this morning there is was a little more than halfway down her alphabetical list. I have added a link to her sight so one you can see that I really am on the list, and two if you want a great resource for finding other Vietnam adoption blogs this is a great place to go.

No comments: